View Profile AngeloFalls

6 Movie Reviews

Nice animation, I definitely sense the heavy emotions you put into this. It's hard at first but dysphoria will eventually lessen as you feel more euphoric. Things will get better hun. You will blossom and see the most beautiful girl in the mirror one day. You got this! 👏🏽

JimmyBiscuit responds:

Thank you! I have been feeling pretty bad past few weeks and making this helped express my emotions and let it out. I have been feeling a lot better after making this and I'm glad my emotions got across clearly.

Okay this was actually pretty damn funny and I got so invested and I'm saying this as a furry (artist) myself. (Also yes fear us! we come in numbers and there's no ONE source :3 )

This was done really nice!! Honestly loved this Lee!

On a serious review side note:
The flashing lights effects were pretty strong on the eyes. I would recommend adding a flashing lights warning in the beginning of the video. You never know who could have photosensitive epilepsy.

1 Game Review

WOOOOWWWW .-. that hurt my soul but I did laugh, not gonna lie.
Good game so far, the dialogue and text boxes are working good along with the controls.

1 Art Review

SUCH A DAMN COOL DESIGN!! I love that you added a scar on where his utters used to be. I love this so much!

TehAkusShow responds:

WAAA TYSM!!!

Some mutt who draws a lot along with that big gay furry stuff among other things."

Angelo @AngeloFalls